Stepping Down A&S Minister

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2009
      Greetings All from Master Philip White, Arts and Sciences Minister for the Province of Tree-Girt-Sea.

      I have had the opportunity to witness many great works of art and observe many explorations into the sciences during my time serving in office.

      I would like to thank everyone who shared their works with the Province over the past few years. The more we do then the more we learn and it makes our game better for everyone.

      Thanks to all the individuals who shared their crafts with us – donating their time to teach classes and their product for Crown gifts or site tokens or raffle donations. We have a very generous and talented people.

      Thanks also to our guilds that do so much to enrich our game and help bring in new people to join our group. Our guilds are some of the most powerful tools we have for retaining our membership so we should continue to encourage them.

      I know everyone will support my successor as much as you have supported me. I will of course continue to be a resource for anyone who has questions and will be just as excited about everyone's projects as I have been in the past.

      Thanks again.

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~p.w.