OT-Rack for Free (you pick up)

  • Amy Woolard
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008
      Hello fellow TGS'ers

      I have a white wire rack that could be used for other things beside kitchen type things (for instance-a record collection-remember those?) or whatever use you may have for it, come take it away, it's free to whomever wants it. Also, if any one has a couple of whatnots ( to put knickknacks on, or a curio cabinet they wish to sell/trade/barter) e-mail me off list at Ardena6@..., or call me at 773-764-8698. Yours, Ardena Wildflower/Amy Woolard (PS) the rack is NOT take-apart able, so you need a large vehicle or a van to come get it) It is about about four feet tall)

                 "Comparisons are odious"-Vickie Austin

      (Madeleine L'Engle-"The Moon by Night")

      "Great Spirits Always Encounter Violent Opposition from
      Mediocre Minds"-Albert Einstein
    • kevin purtrell