News from Pennsic Court

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 10, 2008
      Greetings All,

      For those not on the Ayreton list I wanted to share good news from the
      War.

      Our own Nadezda Zezastrizl became a memeber of the Order of the
      Dragon's Heart in Midrealm Court Thursday evening.

      Congrats to Honorable Lady Nadezda!

      Hope everyone came home safely.
      ~Philip
    • sabredawg@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 10, 2008

        In a message dated 8/10/08 11:19:44 AM, philipwhite@... writes:

        Our own Nadezda Zezastrizl became a memeber of the Order of the
        Dragon's Heart in Midrealm Court Thursday evening.

        Nadezda, welcome to the order!  From a fellow Cardioscaler

        Tj

        **************
      • Marie Schorn

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 11, 2008
            Huzzah!

            Impcarinne

            Our own Nadezda Zezastrizl became a memeber of the Order of the
            Dragon's Heart in Midrealm Court Thursday evening.

            Nadezda, welcome to the order!  From a fellow Cardioscaler

            Tj

            ************ **
            (http://autos. aol.com/cars- BMW-128-2008/ expert-review? ncid=aolaut00050 000000017 )

          • Hilton Kaufman
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 11, 2008
              Let me add my conratulations to Nadezda. In the roughly 20 years that
              I have known her, she has been a hard worker for the group.

              Hinach ben Josef (known as Enoch)

              --- In SCA-Tree-Girt-Sea@yahoogroups.com, "Marie Schorn"
              <ladyarrienne@...> wrote:

              > Congratulations Nadezda for your Dragon's Heart. Also
              congratulations to
              > Athelwulf for a lovely glass A&S display at Pennsic!
              >
              > Arrienne
              >

              > On 8/11/08, sabredawg@... <sabredawg@...> wrote:
              > >

              > > In a message dated 8/10/08 11:19:44 AM, philipwhite@... writes:
              > >

              > > Our own Nadezda Zezastrizl became a memeber of the Order of the
              > > Dragon's Heart in Midrealm Court Thursday evening.
              > >

              > > Nadezda, welcome to the order! From a fellow Cardioscaler
              > >
              > > Tj

              > > Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget?
              Read reviews