Re: [SCA-Tree-Girt-Sea] Heraldry @ Home

  • Rob Hicks
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2007
      Are you going to Stone Dog?

      kevin purtrell <krpurtell@...> wrote:
      OOps Sunday March 4th.

      Rob Hicks <darclan28@yahoo. com> wrote:
      What day?

      kevin purtrell <krpurtell@yahoo. com> wrote:
      Hi,
          Are you a new Peer and would like your name registered? Do you need name documentation? Are you confused by the Heraldric Submission forms because you're unsure which one is the "Box Of Death?" Do you like to play with Crayola markers, but
      only 5 colors?

         Stop on by 3935 Kostner #2 (the bell is lit) begginng at 1:00 pm for Heraldry at Home for Heraldic Fun & Games. Feel free to call for directions: 773-286-5952

      Kevin Ambrozijwski, TGS pursuivant
      Phebe Bonadeci, Rouge Scarpe Herald (which means Big Wig)

      Inigo Montoya:You are using Bonetti's Defense against me, ah?
      Man in Black: I thought it fitting considering the rocky terrain.
      Inigo Montoya: Naturally, you must suspect me to attack with Capa Ferro?
      Man in Black: Naturally... but I find that Thibault cancels out Capa Ferro. Don't you?
      Inigo Montoya: Unless the enemy has studied his Agrippa... which I have.

      Don't pick lemons.
      See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

      Inigo Montoya:You are using Bonetti's Defense against me, ah?
      Man in Black: I thought it fitting considering the rocky terrain.
      Inigo Montoya: Naturally, you must suspect me to attack with Capa Ferro?
      Man in Black: Naturally... but I find that Thibault cancels out Capa Ferro. Don't you?
      Inigo Montoya: Unless the enemy has studied his Agrippa... which I have.

      Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.