New

  • seawulf7
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
      Hello, all!

      I'm relatively new to the area and I'm not sure how to go about
      getting in touch with my local group. I'm 99% sure that I live in
      Tree-Girt-Sea. I live in the Andersonville neighborhood of Chicago.
      What's the best get together to attend to get membership information
      and introduce myself? Looking forward to meeting everyone!

      -Justin
    • merrillynnmiller
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
        Greetings Justin!
        And welcome to TGS (yes--Andersonville is smack in the middle of it)
        This is a good excuse to remind everyone that our next meeting will be
        on February 18th at Jefferson Park Congregational Church: 5320 West
        Giddings, Chicago, IL, 60630 --More details & agenda will be
        forthcoming in a week.

        I've redone the www.treegirtsea.com page to point at our web-site --for
        the unitiated it's a long story involving some growing pains, it'll get
        better eventually.

        And Justin: for you in particular--if you happen to be into singing,
        check out the calendar for info on the madrigal group that meets in
        Andersonville on Thursday nights.

        There's a ton more around the are with info on the site. Upcoming
        events in the immediate area include Stone Dog Inn on March 3, and the
        Ayreton Carnival March 24th.

        -Nadezda
        TGS Seneschal

        --- In SCA-Tree-Girt-Sea@yahoogroups.com, "seawulf7" <JSHEEHA3@...>
        wrote:

        > Hello, all!
        >
        > I'm relatively new to the area and I'm not sure how to go about
        > getting in touch with my local group. I'm 99% sure that I live in
        > Tree-Girt-Sea. I live in the Andersonville neighborhood of Chicago.
        > What's the best get together to attend to get membership information
        > and introduce myself? Looking forward to meeting everyone!
        >
        > -Justin

      • seawulf7
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
          Thanks for the welcome, Nadezda!