TGS at the Movies

  • Rob Hicks
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      Come one come all to the Movies.

      Sunday will sport a double feature:

      The Court Jester (1956 Danny Kaye)

      and

      A treatise on African Sparrows and coconuts.
      (Grail)

      By Monty Python

      Those that have were responsible for the sackings have
      been sacked.

      Directions to our house

      1. Open your favorite map program

      2. Get driving directions from [your point of origin
      (on sunday)]
      3. destination address is

      2844 N. Tripp
      Chicago, IL

      I suggest we start at 4PM to take advantage of the
      Matinee (shows you how screwed up my clock is)

      -Dunstan