12th night site

  • rampantspoon@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2006
       I wanted to let everyone know that we have a site for 12th night 2007. It is the George B. Armstrong School, 2110 W. Greenleaf, Chicago, IL, 60645. We will have it from 10 am to 10 pm. An increase in attendance at the next business meeting of people who wish to volunteer would be greatly appreciated. Our next business meeting will be the third Sunday of this month.

      Yours in service,

      Mistress Helene Gabrielle du Lac
      Seneschal of the Province of Tree-Girt-Sea

    • Rob Hicks
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2006
        Question:

        Is that 10AM site opens to general populace, or 10AM
        site opens to us for general setup?

        -Dunstan

        --- rampantspoon@... wrote:

        > I wanted to let everyone know that we have a site
        > for 12th night 2007. It is
        > the George B. Armstrong School, 2110 W. Greenleaf,
        > Chicago, IL, 60645. We
        > will have it from 10 am to 10 pm. An increase in
        > attendance at the next
        > business meeting of people who wish to volunteer
        > would be greatly appreciated. Our
        > next business meeting will be the third Sunday of
        > this month.
        >

        > Yours in service,
        >
        > Mistress Helene Gabrielle du Lac
        > Seneschal of the Province of Tree-Girt-Sea

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Julia Needlman
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 3, 2006
          Dear Helene,

          Good Work!  It's a great site. Call me and we'll catch up.

          Julia (773-750-2180)

          rampantspoon@... wrote:
           I wanted to let everyone know that we have a site for 12th night 2007. It is the George B. Armstrong School, 2110 W. Greenleaf, Chicago, IL, 60645. We will have it from 10 am to 10 pm. An increase in attendance at the next business meeting of people who wish to volunteer would be greatly appreciated. Our next business meeting will be the third Sunday of this month.

          Yours in service,

          Mistress Helene Gabrielle du Lac
          Seneschal of the Province of Tree-Girt-Sea

        • Fern
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 8, 2006
            Dear Friends,

            If you have been wondering why you haven't seen me in my usual activities for the last month, it's because I have some serious family matters to deal with. They involve several trips to the far west edges of Minnesota, and they are taking up about half the weekends in September and October.

            Because of those weekends, everything else in my life is getting compressed into the remaining weekends, leaving minimal time for SCA events, fighting practices, and meetings. All my other activities are suffering similarly.

            So I'm taking a leave of absence from my hobbies for the rest of October. Don't expect to see me out and around. I regret that I will miss (have missed!) some nice events and many interesting discussions, but family duty takes priority.

            If you need to get in touch with me, feel free to use email, phone, or regular mail, but please be patient if I am delayed in answering.

            I expect to return to normal life later this autumn, or definitely in time for 12th Night. Save up the good stories to tell me, and I'll see you soon!

            thanks,

            Fern

          • G.R. Wil Arnold
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 8, 2006
              We'll keep a mug of the good stuff ready for you when you get back.

              Let us know if theres anyhting we can do for you.
              All the best

              Kith

              http://mail.yahoo.com