Pennsic - American Cancer Society Relay for Life of Hyde Park Fundraiser

  • Leopoldo Lastre
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 6:58 PM
      From: Leopoldo Lastre, Chief Deputy Clerk, Criminal Division
      OFFICE OF THE CIRCUIT COURT CLERK OF COOK COUNTY
      (Lord Talib of Grey Gargoyles & Tree-Girt-Sea)

      All Worthy Opponents
      Come play three passes with me at the Pennsic's Rapier List
      and Defeat the Villainous Cancer
      $3.00 to $5.00 (suggested donation for three passes)

      · We, the Criminal Division, always make a notable donation.
      · Come contribute from afar while at Pennsic.
      · Play me for a donation to American Cancer Society

      Proceeds benefit:
      American Cancer Society Relay for Life of Hyde Park
      Stagg Field, University of Chicago, Pacesetter Team V

      Kick-Off Date: Beginning Wednesday, August 9, 2006
      Look for the American Cancer Society Relay for Life Sign
      & Me (Talib) on the Rapier List Field!

      Please spread the word of my quest to vanquish suffering.

      --
      Leopoldo Lastre
      3818 West West End