Re: [SCA-Tree-Girt-Sea] Lady Adelinde Petronelle

  • Fern
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1 1:30 PM
      Fionnuala,

      Should I address the card to "Kim Kennebrew" or to "Elizabeth Kennebrew"? Will the hospital be able to figure it out?

      Inquiring minds want to know.

      thanks,

      Fern

      "asackville@..." <asackville@...> wrote:
      Folks,

      For those of you whom know Adelinde,(AKA Elizabeth Kennebrew) her
      mother phoned me this morning with this news: She is in Lincoln Park
      Hospice. She's had respitory failure and is not getting enough oxygen
      to her brain. Adelinde's doctors think she might have possibly had a
      stroke, but aren't 100% certain. She is also unable to expell the
      carbon dioxide that is building up in her body. The final prognosis on
      this is that it will only be a matter of time. If anyone wants to send
      cards etc. the information is:

      Kim Kennebrew
      Grant Hospital
      Lincoln Park Hospice
      550 WEST WEBSTER
      CHICAGO, IL 60614

      Thanks,
      Fionnuala

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/C1XolB/TM

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • ladydacre10
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5 9:10 AM
        Fern,

        My appologies for the lateness of the reply, but Yahoo bounced a
        batch of my emails. I just got this today after Hilla told me over
        the phone last night that you asked a question.

        Just send it to Kim Kennebrew. That really is her name Kim Elizabeth
        Kennebrew.

        Thanks everyone for any cards or visitis you might be sending. I'll
        keep everyone updated as I know.

        Fionnuala

        --- In SCA-Tree-Girt-Sea@yahoogroups.com, Fern <fern1445-tgs@...>

      • asackville@juno.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 27 8:51 AM
          Good cousins all,

          I detest emails of this nature, but I know that it is the easiest and
          fastest way to convey information. Lady Adelinde Petronelle (mka Kim
          Elizabeth Kennebrew) passed away last night around 11:30 pm. There is
          to be a memorial service on Wednesday, details to come later.

          Fionnua;a