Re: [SCA-Tree-Girt-Sea] Tree Girt Sea - Some observations

  • Jen Small
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2006
      Woo hoo!  Congrats to all!

      Also, hey Pippins!  way to repreSENT!!! yeah!

      David Roland <mystborne@...> wrote:
      Let us see, if we may, for a moment those Champions who reside in Tree
      Girt Sea.  And in no particular order other than what I think of while
      I'm typing.

      Duke Sir Alaric - King's Champion.

      Warder Christian - Their Majesties Rapier Champion.

      THL Arrienne - Midlands A&S Champion.

      And those are the ones I know.

      I say we are doing very well and that we should be proud of what these
      good people have accomplished.  And they of course deserve our
      congratulations as well.

      Ian the Green