ISWC news

  • Chris Larsson (Hrelgar)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2008
      Hi all,

      I've arranged with Svan to set up a target range next to the
      inspection range during the inspection times at Pennsic. This means
      that on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, people can get their engines
      inspected and then step over and get some practice with their siege
      engines, and even participate in ISWC shoots. I'll post scores after
      pennsic on the ISWC site for any who participate in shoots.

      I'll have my engine there so folks that don't have engines can walk up
      and do some practicing as well.

      Look at the schedule for the exact times.

      Of course, any help people can provide, spotters, setup/takedown or
      running the line would be appreciated. If this turns out to be
      popular, perhaps we'll try to set up something like this every year.

      Thanks,
      Hrelgar

      BTW, I've updated scores on the site for shoots at the last 2 EK events:

      http://sca.uwaterloo.ca/Nordenhal/activities/ISWC
    • Chris Larsson (Hrelgar)
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2008
        For those looking for ISWC at pennsic I have to apologize. I had the
        stuff there and was going to run this but had a family emergency and
        had to leave pennsic and go home for a few days. So none of this
        happened.

        I will try again next year.

        Hrelgar

        --- In SCA-Siege@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Larsson (Hrelgar)"