GulfWar ISWC Competition

  • desweds
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3 9:10 AM
      Hello Everyone!

      Well, the targets are made, the engines are tuned and the spotters
      armor is nice and shiny - we just need YOU.

      A gentle reminder for you to attend the ISWC competition being held at
      9AM on Saturday at GulfWar. No engine? No worries! For those without
      engines, we will have a few spare ballista that we are more than glad
      to share.

      See you at War!

      Miguel de la Trebuchet
    • THL Caedmon Wilson
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3 10:04 AM
        You have no idea how happy a message like this makes me.

        *sniff*

        -Caedmon
      • Chris Larsson (Hrelgar)
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3 10:55 AM
          Yes, this is awesome....

          I was thinking.... The ISWC webpages are kind of bland... It would be
          nice to add some pictures to it. If anyone is running an ISWC
          competition, could you send me some pictures that I could add to the
          website? Pictures can include:

          - Targets, that can help people in building their own

          - Engines and crews in action

          If you can include identification information as well, then that would
          be great. Send pics or links to the pics to igelkottinus@... .

          Since we're on the subject.... I'm hoping to run some ISWC shoots at
          pennsic this year. These will be at the same times as the inspections,
          allowing you to get inspected and then shoot a round or two.

          Hrelgar

          --- In SCA-Siege@yahoogroups.com, "THL Caedmon Wilson"
          <caedmon.wilson@...> wrote:

          > You have no idea how happy a message like this makes me.
          >
          > *sniff*
          >
          > -Caedmon

        • Dez
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 3 3:32 PM
            I think it's going to be a lot of fun - and I will bring a camera

            Miguel

            --
            "Whoever the evil genius is that figured out how to condition people
            to laugh someone off the stage when they dare suggest that we are
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 5 2:44 AM
              Hrelgar,

              I'll send you what pictures I take.

              Gordon