Looking for a new Keeper of the ISWC

  • THL Caedmon Wilson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
      Greetings unto all!

      I considered my extreme pleasure to have played my part in the
      founding of the Interkingdom Siege Weapon Challenge (ISWC)

      http://mysite.verizon.net/interkingdom/iswc/main.html

      But, I find myself with less time to champion the cause of this find
      contest and being a cheerleader for it to encourage people to try and
      submit scores. A wonderful baby boy has been added to the Wilson home
      and find more and more of time being taken by him and my 2-yr old.

      Thus, I am asking for a replacement. Someone else to turn over the
      reins to of the ISWC. To guide it, advertise it and grow it.

      I apologise that this year's submitted scores never got posted, but I
      did receive all of them.

      --
      THL Caedmon Wilson

      Oaken Region Youth Combat Marshal

      Leather Armor at Blacktower Enterprises
      http://www.paragonkeep.com/BTE.html
    • Chris Larsson (Hrelgar)
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
        I'd be happy to take over. I think you have the right priorities!

        Hrelgar

        --- In SCA-Siege@yahoogroups.com, "THL Caedmon Wilson"

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2008
          On Jan 1, 2008 11:42 PM, Chris Larsson (Hrelgar) <igelkottinus@...> wrote:
          > I'd be happy to take over. I think you have the right priorities!

          I am having a blast being a dad. My 2-yr old son, Xavier, is already
          talking in full sentences and is literally "ON" from the time he wakes
          up to the time he goes to bed.

          -Caedmon
        • THL Caedmon Wilson
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2008
            Hrelgar, thank you for stepping up to the task. Contact me privately
            and we can work out the details of the transition.

            -Caedmon