arbalest for sale

  • Jeffrey Blaisdell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2007
      Greetings, all,

      I have given it a great deal of thought, and have come to the decision to put my arbalest, Ravenclaw, up for sale. Why sell it? It rarely sees use, and I have minimal storage space (even for this). It needs a better home.

      It is a basic Docmo Kincain weapon with a custom base. The base is made like a field artillery gun, two side wheels with a handle on the tail end. It is highly mobile on the field. The weapon can be set to a fixed angle for point defense with a turnbuckle that is held by hitch pins. Pull the pins, disengage the turnbuckle and it is free for manual aim in seconds. The whole engine breaks down for ease of vehicle transport and storage.

      Pictures of Ravenclaw can be seen here: http://www.geoffreyofblesedale.com/2670.html

      It includes the complete engine, 2 strings, a string-making jig, and 1 dozen bolts (they will need new tips- have t-balls now). I will also throw in the original 4-wheel base (just no wheels on it...). I am asking $200.00 for the entire package. I live in Hyde Park, NY, near Poughkeepsie.

      Any interested parties can contact me off list, jdb967@...

      Regards,
      Geoffrey of Blesedale
      Frosted Hills, East Kingdom