Pre Attend!!! Baronial Trailer has been STOLEN!!!!

  • garnish4
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2007
      All members of the Barony of Atenveldt and surrounding Baronies.

      Upon arising early this morning we discovered that the small Baronial
      trailer had been stolen from our driveway.

      We are asking anyone and everyone to keep an eye out for the trailer
      as well as its contents. Realistically the contents will mean
      nothing to anyone but other SCAdians so we are expecting that once
      the trailer was opened, it's contents were just abandoned. PLEASE
      keep an eye out for the small baronial pavillion, the traveling
      thrones, other regalia (carpets, banners, etc.), as well as our brand
      new (since Estrella) personal pavillion, personal carpets, our bed
      and linens, our heater (Mr. Buddy brand), tables, and various other
      typical camping equipment. We had packed this weekend in preparation
      for Festival of the Grapes. Obviously, this also includes the stuff
      that is necessary for putting up the pavillions, i.e. ropes, stakes,
      etc.

      We will be checking all alleys and parking lots in our general area
      this morning, fanning further out as we go. Any and all help would
      be greatly appreciated.

      Please call us with any questions or if you find anything. We will be
      posting to as many lists as we monitor but PLEASE feel free to cross-
      post!

      Baron Otto and Baroness Lisabetta
      Barony of Atenveldt