Ballista News 11

  • kincain
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hello all.

      I have a few points of interest for you.

      I have updated my book with the new windlass design, I am sure you will like it. Due to the involvement of the revision it is far easier for you to re-download it via your bookmark, or E-mail me for other options.

      I have re-vamped my site, and have new war stories.

      I have lowered the price of my bowstrings to $30.00 including shipping.

      I now have a small supply of Starter Kits available. $180 including shipping.

      I now have laser cut "Nut Hooks" for $50.00 each, including shipping.

      I am positive that I do not have everyone's E-mail addy anymore, so please crosspost, and pass this info on.

      Docmo Kincain
      kincain@...
      http://ballistaplans.com