New CA/Siege Site

  • Jean Paul Pierrepont
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 9:22 PM
      OK as Tessa the Huntress and others have done.

      I have added to my shop a section for CA AND Siege for the rules, links for
      CA/Siege households, and to CA/Siege files

      I am trying to make a focal point for some of the SCA/Siege groups.

      Take a look and give comments.. It is not all there only about 90% so far,
      but you can help and add items

      Thank you

      Master Jean Paul Pierrepont, OL

      Great Household of the Dark Horde

      www.thesiegeshop.com <http://www.thesiegeshop.com/>

    • Sean Powell
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6 5:53 PM
        Stupid Saw! Stupid taper jig! Stupid Operator! (well more of the last then
        the first two...)

        No stitches but my finger-print will be permanently changed on my trigger
        finger... Good thing I can switch-hit with a mouse.

        Owwie! And that's why you never set a saw blade to cut more than just high
        enough for the job at hand.

        Word of warning: Be safe. Until we can close hands you've only got 10
        fingers to last your entire life...

        Sean (aka lefty)