Fwd: [SCA-Squires] !!! SCA THEFT !!!

  • mit1369@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
      I pray forgivness for muliple posting and bandwidth but I HATE thieves.

    • mit1369@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2004
        There should have been a link with pictures of a one of a kind helm. The most
        noteable thing stolen and what Gunnar wants back the most. Here is the link
        again.

        http://www.geocities.com/p_hayes2/armory.html

        Check it out and you'll see why he's so upset.

        Thankyou
        Uadahlrich

      • Phelippe Descors
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2004
          Maybe I missed something. What got stolen?

          Phelippe