Re: Re: ...another target idea

  • Jarnhauss
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      Thank you, I genuinely feel honored. I will mention your post to John next time I see him. I'll keep thinkin' too. :)
      -Jarnhauss
      SCA-Siege@yahoogroups.com wrote:Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 19:48:08 -0500
      From: "graywolf"
      Subject: Re: Greywolf's Target photos and another target idea

      H*ll Yes,

      Now you're thinkin'.

      We can't always work in battles and need practice. This kind of stuff totally removes the tedium and Banners the enjoyment. Baronial or Inter-Baronial fun shoots are a natural result of these innovations. Each group or team has different and interesting targets to contribute. All get to share the fun.

      Love the idea for the Target engine (Read as; Active Siege Structure... Hey, your Idea requires a NEW TERM!) Flags, Secondary targets, You're just barely opening the box. Remember to think PORTABILITY. It's twice the fun if you can take it somewhere and show it off. People line up to see our "Tilters" in use. Imagine how impressive your idea will be.

      Great thinking, and the post will help others.

      A Salute with full Bow!!!!!!!

      Graywolf