[SCA-MissileCombat] ballista plans

  • Danny Miller
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2003
      Hey, does anybody actually HAVE my ballista plans? Because I realized I don't.
      My ISP lost it long ago, and I've since upgrade my hard drive. So if anything
      it's on one of the drives in my closet somewhere.

      Oznog
    • Danny Miller
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2003
        Please do. I have cable modem so size should not be an issue.

        Thanks,
        Oznog

        Oscar wrote:

        > I have the zip file!
        >
        > I can post this back to you if you like.
        >
        > Oscar

      • Oscar
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2003

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 11, 2003
            Oz,
            Is there any chance I could get a copy of those plans? I've also got
            broadband if it comes to that.

            Thanks,
            Y Port Lairge
            (Formerly of Brad Leah, Ansteorra but now in Al-Barran, Outlands)