Great Western War!

  • Max S Fellwalker
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2002
      The war scenarios and heavy weapons conventions for Great Western War in
      Caid next week are online at the event website:

      http://www.greatwesternwar.org

      (All scenarios allow combat archery, siege and thrown weapons :)

      ~Morgan
      Battlemaster, GWW VI

      --
      ...with rings on her finger and bells on her toes... m@...

      The Church of Zen Fatalism Surefoot-Fellwalker Boltwrights
      http://fellwalker.com http://fellwalker.com/crossbow

      "The more people judge you the easier it is to take them by surprise."
    • Brian Lapham
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2002
        So who's going? I am!!

        Doughal

        >From: Max S Fellwalker <max@...>
        >To: SCA-MissileCombat@yahoogroups.com, SCA-Siege@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [SCA-Siege] Great Western War!
        >Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 00:42:33 -0700
        >
        >The war scenarios and heavy weapons conventions for Great Western War in
        >Caid next week are online at the event website:
        >
        >http://www.greatwesternwar.org
        >

        >(All scenarios allow combat archery, siege and thrown weapons :)
        >
        >~Morgan
        >Battlemaster, GWW VI
        >

        >--
        >...with rings on her finger and bells on her toes... m@...
        >
        >The Church of Zen Fatalism Surefoot-Fellwalker Boltwrights
        >http://fellwalker.com http://fellwalker.com/crossbow
        >
        >"The more people judge you the easier it is to take them by surprise."

        I'v seen enough to know,
        that I've seen too much!

        trebuchet.com/registry/show.php/124

      • Wilson, Blair
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2002
          i'm not, too far to swim :P

          *PLEASE NOTE* This email and any attachments may
          be confidential. If received in error, please delete all
          copies and advise the sender. The reproduction or
          dissemination of this email or its attachments is
          prohibited without the consent of the sender.

          WARNING RE VIRUSES: Our computer systems sweep
          outgoing email to guard against viruses, but no warranty
          is given that this email or its attachments are virus free.
          Before opening or using attachments, please check for
          viruses. Our liability is limited to the re-supply of any
          affected attachments.

          individual sender, except where the sender expressly,
          and with authority, states them to be the views of the
          organisation.
        • Mark Lindsay
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 3, 2002
            So build a Longship we are engineers after all ;-)