Re: Slow List?

  • Robert W Curtice
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 1999
      Not anoying when there has been quiet for to long, some begin to wonder
      if they are still subscribed. I am in a big mundane contract crunch, and
      being squeezed by seneshal duties. I think we are about to bring the SEH
      web pages on line, I just have to get a confirmation of the address, so I
      can give the proper announcement here.
      Keep tuned to this station!

      Master Robert of Vinhold
      SCA Siege Marshal