outlands siege

  • morejellogottanitchy
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2002
      Hey y'all. Are there any engines from Outlands or Calontir going to
      estrella this year? I stated thinking about it, and with Aten, Caid,
      and West Kingdoms all together, it look like all the engines will be
      against me (no, I'm not bringing one either, nor is anyone in
      Artemisia that I know of).
      -Marcello
    • Max S Fellwalker
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2002
        morejellogottanitchy wrote:

        > Hey y'all. Are there any engines from Outlands or Calontir going to
        > estrella this year? I stated thinking about it, and with Aten, Caid,
        > and West Kingdoms all together, it look like all the engines will be
        > against me (no, I'm not bringing one either, nor is anyone in
        > Artemisia that I know of).

        Robert isn't going to make it from the West, so it'll probably just be
        Caid and Atenveldt siege weapons.

        (as an aside, isn't the West on Outlands/Artemisia side this year?)

        ~Morgan

        --
        ...with rings on her fingers and bells on her toes... m.fellwalker@...

        Sleepy Cat Graphis - Surefoot-Fellwalker Boltwrights
        http://fellwalker.com - http://fellwalker.com/crossbow