Unit Profiles

  • Evian Blackthorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2001
      The following was sent to the SCA Archery Email list by my
      boss. I think that some of you might be interested in it
      also. Sorry if you receive it multiple times because of
      being on several Email lists. We also run FREE Event
      Announcements for any SCA branch in ANY KINGDOM. These you
      can send directly to me.
      YIS
      Evian Blackthorn of THE WEB
      http://www.spider-strands.com
      Editor, Bodkin and Bolt Magazine
      http://www.dskonline.net/bodkin
      evian@...
      *****************************
      Greetings unto the Populace!

      As one of the chief scribes for Bodkin and Bolt Magazine, I
      would like to extend an opportunity to YOU, our friends and
      comrades:

      I will be doing Unit Profiles of any archery-related unit
      from ANY KINGDOM. Whether you have a small group of target
      archers or a large baronial warband of crossbowmen, that is
      great. We would like to talk to you, interview you, and
      post your unit's information on our website for all to see.
      This is a great opportunity to show the world what we do
      (many non-sca people visit our site EVERY DAY), possibly do
      some recruiting, and just 'get yer name in the paper'!

      So, if interested, please email me OFFLIST so I can email
      you an interview questionairre and we can get started!

      NOTE: Other non-archery groups are welcome to submit also!
      We will soon be opening magazines for SCA fighters, brewers,
      blacksmiths, and much more!

      With Noble Respect,

      Robert de Spencer
      Wine Merchant of Burgundy
      aka the forgotten archer
      (mka Joseph P Spencer III, Staff Editor for DSK Historical
      Publishing, Inc.)
      webmaster@...

      Visit Bodkin & Bolt ONLINE! Your SOURCE
      for SCA Archery information, and much more!
      www.dskonline.net/bodkin