Re: [SCA-Siege] New edition of SCA siege rules

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 34 , Jan 2, 2001
      Kaz

      Can you tell the list what suggestions regarding the rules you sent to
      the SEM? Did the comments of the members of this list make any
      difference? Do you know what the SEM is sending to the BOD regarding the
      rules?

      Lots of questions for this early in the year. ;-)

      Jon
    • John R. Edgerton
      Message 34 of 34 , Jan 16, 2001
        --- In SCA-Siege@egroups.com, "Chris Nogy" <cnogy@d...> wrote:
        Misc deleted

        > I will get a reply to this in the next day or so - but I can say
        yes, several points from this discussion were incorporated into the
        revision. I will post what Eringlen is sending to the BoD as soon as
        I know that he has given it his final approval - he is ill and is
        doing minimum work, and I expect to get something from him in a few
        days.

        > Misc deleted

        The deadline for the SEM to send in his report to the BOD is past.
        Can you tell us what was submitted to the BOD?

        Thanks

        Jon