Fwd: Welcome to SCA-Siege@onelist.com

  • Irish
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 1999
      OneList is a HUGE piece of junk! I have volunteered to host this list on my
      provider, where I currently host several lists.

      Had I known that this was going to happen, I would have volunteered much
      sooner, but this was done with practically no warning that I am aware of. I am
      not happy about it.

      Irish
      Michael of Wiggling Thicket