hello?

  • JimHart ConalO'hAirt
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 2:53 PM
      Hello, anyone out there
      I haven't received anything for a few days
    • Dietmar
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1 3:31 PM
        Greetings,

        I'm here...at least temporarily. I need to change e-mail addresses. This
        account is going the way of the dodo to make for my new cable modem.
        Problem is that the @#@$% Onelist site won't let me subscribe from the
        new address. Anyone willing to help straighten this out in private mail?
        I don't want to waste bandwidth.

        I appreciate your help,

        Dietmar

        "Victory or Defeat rests in God's hands;
        over Honor, we ourselves are Lord and Master."