RE: [SCA-Siege] (Announcements) Additional Peerage Exploratory Committee ("APEC ")

  • Brian Lapham
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27, 2013
      Then I wonder why I keep getting this:

      Our Apologies
      The page you requested cannot be displayed.

      It may have moved to a new location, or is no longer available.
      Please try one of the following options:

      If you typed the address, make sure the spelling is correct. Most addresses are also case sensitive.
      Check the Site Map, below, or the Library of Documents for the page you are you looking for.If you found a broken link on the SCA.org pages, please report it to the Webfolks.

      Site Map:

      Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc. (Home)

      MEMBERSHIP
      Purchase / Renew Membership
      Membership & Subscription FAQ's
      Managing Your Membership:

      Reprint Proof of Membership
      Print Membership Forms
      On-line Change of Address
      Discontinue (Opt Out) Paper Newsletters
      Waiver Forms
      Contact Member Services

      SCA Marketplace (Shopping)

      SCA News
      Open Officer Positions

      DIRECTORY
      Member Services / Corporate Office

      Board of Directors

      Director Listing
      Ombudsman Listing
      Announcements from the Board
      Board Meeting Schedule
      Nominees for the Board
      Minutes of recent Board meetings
      Older Minutes
      Subscribe to the Board Announcements Mailing list

      SCA Officers

      Corporate and Society Officers' Directory
      Senior Corporate Officers' Bio page
      Open Corporate Officer Positions
      Kingdom Seneschals Directory

      Society Officers' Webpages

      Society Treasurer

      Arts & Sciences Officer

      Arts & Sciences / Guide to Historic Combat

      Society Chatelain (Newcomers' Liaison)

      Resources and Info for Newcomers
      Resources and Info for Chatelaines
      Photos for use in flyers
      Demo Policy
      Guidelines for Kingdom Chatelains
      Life in the Current Middle Ages

      Children's Officer Coordinator

      Society Chirurgeon

      Kingdom Chirurgeons' Roster

      Society Chronicler

      William Blackfox Awards

      Earl Marshal

      Directory of Kingdom Marshals
      Directory of Society Marshals & Deputies
      Kingdom Earl Marshal Resources
      Kingdom Rapier Marshal Resources
      Documents and Forms
      News

      Armored Combat
      Combat Archery
      Target Archery
      Equestrian Activities
      Rapier Combat
      Siege Weapons

      Society Equestrian Marshal

      Directory of Society Equestrian Deputies
      Directory of Kingdom Equestrian Officers
      Policies & Regulations
      Equestrian Insurance
      Announcements
      Activities

      Society Officers continued...
      Society Exchequer

      Financial Reports and Balance Sheets

      Herald - Laurel Sovereign of Arms

      Brian Lapham

      For more information about me and my catapults go to:
      Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000217277784
      Southwest Catapults and Pumpkin Chuckers: http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/183101045065025/
      The Hurl Gallery: http://www.thehurl.org/tiki-browse_gallery.php?galleryId=13
      Buy my Onager plans here: http://www.mangonel.com/92002
      Tucson Pumpkin Toss: www.Tucsonpumpkintoss.org, www.facebook.com/tucsonpumpkintoss

      "The surest way to kill a hobby
      is to try to make money at it!" -Red Green

      To: SCA-Siege@yahoogroups.com
      From: hawk@...
      Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 23:36:03 -0400
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Siege] (Announcements) Additional Peerage Exploratory Committee ("APEC ")

      No, this is new. I just tried the link and it worked.

      - Rich