Siege Class at Pennsic

  • HL CO
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2013
      Greetings!

      I wanted all of you to know that about 20 people showed up to my class. They were ALL interested in fighting siege! I gave them a list of all the Kingdom Siege Marshals and their contact info found online. Some were interested in making their own engines. Please be on the lookout for them. They know what armour they need and have a basic understanding of what to do. I sent them forth to find all of you so you can help them live their dream.

      If I attend again next year, I will teach the basics class again.

      Thank you!
      Baroness Tatiana Heinemann
      Trimaris