Known World Siege Marshal Social at Pennsic War 42

  • Diccon de Reinport
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2013
      Greetings unto the siege enthusiasts of the Known World. I am Lord Diccon de
      Reinport, Siege Marshal in Charge for Pennsic 42. Once again I invite
      all of
      the siege marshals, and those contemplating becoming siege marshals, to
      gather. Please forward the following to any siege marshals who are not
      on this
      list.

      To promote convivial dialogue amongst the various groups of siege
      marshals in
      the Known World, Lord Diccon de Reinport, D.E.M. of Siege for the Middle
      Kingdom, is please to announce the

      4th Annual
      KNOWN WORLD SIEGE MARSHAL SOCIAL

      to be hosted at the Holt Heroetus encampment at Pennsic War 42. Please
      join us
      for informal discussions about siege combat and marshaling and any other
      topics of interest. There will be light refreshments available.

      Date: Sunday, July 28, 2013 (A.S. XLVIII)
      Time: 8 pm to 10 pm
      Location: Holt Heroetus, W01 Block, Great Middle Highway immediately
      South of
      Middle Kingdom Royal Encampment. The camp gate has a stag's head
      at the top.

      RSVP requested to siege@...

      --
      Lord Diccon de Reinport
      Middle Kingdom D.E.M. of Siege
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2013
        Lord Diccon,
        Thank you for organizing this event once again.
        I look forward to being there.
        ~Svanhildr