Siege class at Pennsic

  • HL CO
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2013
      Greetings friends!

      My Siege Class at Pennsic will be on Wednesday, July 24th at 9:00am up at the Battlefield Pavilion/Tent. If any of you will be on site, please join me! If you have a Siege Engine you can show off, that would be appreciated! This is going to be an awesome recruitment tool! Let's build ourselves up!

      Tatiana
    • Rick Greene
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2013
        Wish I could be there, but I'll be in rehearsals for the show Thursday
        night.

        On 7/5/2013 5:05 PM, HL CO wrote:

        > Greetings friends!
        >
        > My Siege Class at Pennsic will be on Wednesday, July 24th at 9:00am up
        > at the Battlefield Pavilion/Tent. If any of you will be on site,
        > please join me! If you have a Siege Engine you can show off, that
        > would be appreciated! This is going to be an awesome recruitment tool!
        > Let's build ourselves up!
        >
        > Tatiana

      • Diane Hauer
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5, 2013
          Tatiana,
          I hope you have a wonderfully successful class. I will have to,
          unfortunately, miss it since I will not be on site till the 27th.

          ~Svanhildr

          --
          "Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight
          It hopes we've learned something from yesterday."