Marshal help requested for Pennsic 42 Siege Warpoint

  • Diccon de Reinport
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2013
      I am Lord Diccon de Reinport, Siege Marshal in Charge for Pennsic War
      42. There is a siege war point at Pennsic War this year and I ask the
      siege community for assistance in running it. It will once again be a
      shoot at static targets. At minimum I need four scoring marshals and one
      spotting marshal to run the competition. I would prefer to have twice
      that number so that people don’t have to stand in the sun for the entire
      shoot. It will occur on Monday, July 29, starting at 2pm. If you can
      help with this competition, please contact me at: siege@...

      --
      Lord Diccon de Reinport
      Middle Kingdom D.E.M. of Siege