The old and the new

  • Svanhildr Karlsdottir
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 7:12 AM
      I am not making any comments relating to age here so just site tight a
      moment.

      I wish the thank JP for the years of acceptance, shelter, guidance, and
      encouragement that he has lent me personally. He and I have worked together
      for a great many years. I honestly do not remember when it started but It
      was back in Master Quinn's day.

      It is however, time to let him go play, completely as his own man. (OK
      until he puts his foot in it somewhere else)
      No longer will he be my Emergency Deputy, as I was his.

      JP has put in endless amounts of blood and sweat into the Society level of
      Siege Management. Thank You Friend for all that you have done. Alos, thank
      you for not leaving me a mess to clean up. ;-)

      Now, you might be wondering about a replacement.

      Well, I came as close as I could with replacing Master Jean-Paul Pierrepont
      I found Sir Jean-Claude Adlerstaat of Meridies. He has served in many
      offices within his Kingdom and local groups. He has graciously agreed to
      become the Emergency Deputy to the Deputy Society Earl Marshal of Siege (I
      do not expect him to use that title very often, its a bit wordy.) I look
      forward to working with him.

      You see, its all in the Jeans.

      ~Mistress Svanhildr Karlsdottir
      DSEM-Siege