Re: [siegeguild] Re: [SCA-Siege] Siege authorizations prior to Pensic

  • glistam108
    Message 1 of 6 , May 22, 2013
      Oops forgot to sign my last message.
      I'm Nicolo from Roxbury Mill.

      ________________________________
      From: "glistam108@..." <glistam108@...>
      To: "siegeguild@yahoogroups.com" <siegeguild@yahoogroups.com>; "SCA-Siege@yahoogroups.com" <SCA-Siege@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 8:51 AM
      Subject: Re: [siegeguild] Re: [SCA-Siege] Siege authorizations prior to Pensic

      That is great news because up until now I was told we didn't have a siege marshal for HRM.
      I have an engine I can bring to the event, though I would like to know who else is attending who is an engineer, as well as if any other engines are being brought.  Just asking because it's a bit of a big deal to load one of these up, and right now I do not have any crew members.

      Message 2 of 6 , May 22, 2013
        If this is an additional form, authorizations can be done at Pennsic.
        Baroness Nivah
        Aethelmearc