Re: [siegeguild] Re: [SCA-Siege] Siege authorizations prior to Pensic

  • glistam108
    Message 1 of 6 , May 22, 2013
      That is great news because up until now I was told we didn't have a siege marshal for HRM.
      I have an engine I can bring to the event, though I would like to know who else is attending who is an engineer, as well as if any other engines are being brought.  Just asking because it's a bit of a big deal to load one of these up, and right now I do not have any crew members.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 6 , May 22, 2013
        Oops forgot to sign my last message.
        I'm Nicolo from Roxbury Mill.

        ________________________________
        That is great news because up until now I was told we didn't have a siege marshal for HRM.
        I have an engine I can bring to the event, though I would like to know who else is attending who is an engineer, as well as if any other engines are being brought.  Just asking because it's a bit of a big deal to load one of these up, and right now I do not have any crew members.

        ________________________________
        Highland River Melees will be including siege in the fighting scenarios in two weeks.   I will be marshalling those scenarios, and will gladly do authorizations in the morning.  If there is interest I will also teach the Siege MIT-Crew class sometime in the evening after the fighting is over.
        **** NOTE **** I will -not- be bringing an engine with me, so those who wish to play will need to bring one (or more) with them.
        Jonathas
        On May 22, 2013 2:13 AM, "kepplekd" <kepplekd@...> wrote:

        >Greetings list
        >
        >I am wondering if anyone has heard or is planning on any siege engineer authorizations happening in or around the area. I'm will to travel up 3 hours drive time to help get two of our group authorized. We are located in the Baltimore/DC area
        >
        >I look forward to hearing what comes up
        >
        >YIS
        >Rebecca von Zweckel

      • robin
        Message 3 of 6 , May 22, 2013
          If this is an additional form, authorizations can be done at Pennsic.
          Baroness Nivah
          Aethelmearc