Re: [SCA-Siege] Siege authorizations prior to Pensic

  • Jonathas
    Message 1 of 6 , May 22, 2013
      Rebecca,

      Highland River Melees will be including siege in the fighting scenarios in
      two weeks. I will be marshalling those scenarios, and will gladly do
      authorizations in the morning. If there is interest I will also teach the
      Siege MIT-Crew class sometime in the evening after the fighting is over.

      **** NOTE **** I will -not- be bringing an engine with me, so those who
      wish to play will need to bring one (or more) with them.

      Jonathas
      On May 22, 2013 2:13 AM, "kepplekd" <kepplekd@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Greetings list
      >
      > I am wondering if anyone has heard or is planning on any siege engineer
      > authorizations happening in or around the area. I'm will to travel up 3
      > hours drive time to help get two of our group authorized. We are located in
      > the Baltimore/DC area
      >
      > I look forward to hearing what comes up
      >
      > YIS
      > Rebecca von Zweckel

    • Rachel (Rozsa) Rosado
      Message 2 of 6 , May 22, 2013
        There is nothing in the southern end of Atlantia until War of the Wings in
        October. As long as there are engines we will be offering classes,
        authorizations, target siege competitions and I am going to be working with
        the Heavy Marshals to get siege incorporated into the battle as well.

        Rozsa

        *B**aronö Bessenyei Rozsa*
        *Rachel Rosado*

        On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 8:20 AM, Jonathas <Jonathas@...> wrote:

        > Rebecca,
        >
        > Highland River Melees will be including siege in the fighting scenarios in
        > two weeks. I will be marshalling those scenarios, and will gladly do
        > authorizations in the morning. If there is interest I will also teach the
        > Siege MIT-Crew class sometime in the evening after the fighting is over.
        >
        > **** NOTE **** I will -not- be bringing an engine with me, so those who
        > wish to play will need to bring one (or more) with them.
        >
        > Jonathas
        > On May 22, 2013 2:13 AM, "kepplekd" <kepplekd@...> wrote:
        >
        > > **
        > >

        > > Greetings list
        > >
        > > I am wondering if anyone has heard or is planning on any siege engineer
        > > authorizations happening in or around the area. I'm will to travel up 3
        > > hours drive time to help get two of our group authorized. We are located
        > in
        > > the Baltimore/DC area
        > >
        > > I look forward to hearing what comes up
        > >
        > > YIS
        > > Rebecca von Zweckel
        > > Haus WulfshavenTaranach McLeod <Taranach@...> wrote:

        > Groups Links

      • glistam108
        Message 3 of 6 , May 22, 2013
          That is great news because up until now I was told we didn't have a siege marshal for HRM.
          I have an engine I can bring to the event, though I would like to know who else is attending who is an engineer, as well as if any other engines are being brought.  Just asking because it's a bit of a big deal to load one of these up, and right now I do not have any crew members.

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 6 , May 22, 2013
            Oops forgot to sign my last message.
            I'm Nicolo from Roxbury Mill.

            ________________________________
            That is great news because up until now I was told we didn't have a siege marshal for HRM.
            I have an engine I can bring to the event, though I would like to know who else is attending who is an engineer, as well as if any other engines are being brought.  Just asking because it's a bit of a big deal to load one of these up, and right now I do not have any crew members.

            ________________________________
            Highland River Melees will be including siege in the fighting scenarios in two weeks.   I will be marshalling those scenarios, and will gladly do authorizations in the morning.  If there is interest I will also teach the Siege MIT-Crew class sometime in the evening after the fighting is over.
            **** NOTE **** I will -not- be bringing an engine with me, so those who wish to play will need to bring one (or more) with them.
            Jonathas
            On May 22, 2013 2:13 AM, "kepplekd" <kepplekd@...> wrote:

            >Greetings list
            >
            >I am wondering if anyone has heard or is planning on any siege engineer authorizations happening in or around the area. I'm will to travel up 3 hours drive time to help get two of our group authorized. We are located in the Baltimore/DC area
            >
            >I look forward to hearing what comes up
            >
            >YIS
            >Rebecca von Zweckel

          • robin
            Message 5 of 6 , May 22, 2013
              If this is an additional form, authorizations can be done at Pennsic.
              Baroness Nivah
              Aethelmearc