Siege Handbook

  • Diane Hauer
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2013
      As many of you know I submitted a consolidated and corrected set of Siege
      rules to the BOD in September.
      This morning I learned that at the California BOD meeting April 20th they
      were reviewed and accepted with only requiring some minor changes due to
      formatting. The SCA publishing department now has them and they will be
      approved for release by the BOD at the May meeting.

      For those who have been waiting, you only need wait a little longer. And
      no, I can not give out what I gave to the BOD in September.

      Please share this information.

      ~Svanhildr
      DSEM-Siege

      --
      "Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight
      It hopes we've learned something from yesterday."

    • Taranach McLeod
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 29, 2013
        Huzzah!!!!

        Taranach McLeod
        �thelmearc Deputy Siege Brigadier
        Shadowclans Eastern Outpost
        Creator of fantastic Sci-Fi and Medieval wonders
        "Melior morior in nostrum pedis quam inservio in nostrum genua."

        On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 8:41 AM, Diane Hauer <dkhauer@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > As many of you know I submitted a consolidated and corrected set of Siege
        > rules to the BOD in September.
        > This morning I learned that at the California BOD meeting April 20th they
        > were reviewed and accepted with only requiring some minor changes due to
        > formatting. The SCA publishing department now has them and they will be
        > approved for release by the BOD at the May meeting.
        >
        > For those who have been waiting, you only need wait a little longer. And
        > no, I can not give out what I gave to the BOD in September.
        >
        > Please share this information.
        >
        > ~Svanhildr
        > DSEM-Siege
        >
        > --
        > "Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight
        > very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands.
        > It hopes we've learned something from yesterday."
        > -- John Wayne

      • HL CO
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2013
          Awesome I can hardly wait! Please post when it is available!

          Tatiana