Re: [SCA-Siege] ISO

  • Diane Hauer
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 18 7:06 PM
      I replied on 4/17. Please check your spam/trash in case it was sent there.
      I also just resent that reply a few minutes ago. (around 10pm EST)

      ~Svanhildr

      --
      "Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight
      It hopes we've learned something from yesterday."
      -- John Wayne

    • Paul W. Van Dyke
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 18 7:30 PM
        Thar she blows ... Eyes have it she has the answers....

        > I am in search of Mistress Svanhildr Karlsdottir! I have some
        > questions about the Society Siege Handbook and only you have the
        > answers! I have called and emailed. Please email me at tatiana @ tampabay
        . rr . com.

        > Thank you!
        >
        > In Service,
        > Tatiana
      • Diane Hauer
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 19 5:25 AM
          I always have the answers. The question is, do they line up with the
          questions?
          ~Svan

          --
          "Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight
          It hopes we've learned something from yesterday."
          -- John Wayne

        • HL CO
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 20 5:19 PM
            I certainly hope so! I sent an email privately to your gmail account.

            Tatiana