Re: [SCA-Siege] ISO

  • Diane Hauer
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 18, 2013
      Received.

      ~Svanhildr

      --
      "Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight
      It hopes we've learned something from yesterday."

    • Diane Hauer
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 18, 2013
        I replied on 4/17. Please check your spam/trash in case it was sent there.
        I also just resent that reply a few minutes ago. (around 10pm EST)

        ~Svanhildr

        --
        "Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight
        It hopes we've learned something from yesterday."
        -- John Wayne

      • Paul W. Van Dyke
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 18, 2013
          Thar she blows ... Eyes have it she has the answers....

          > I am in search of Mistress Svanhildr Karlsdottir! I have some
          > questions about the Society Siege Handbook and only you have the
          > answers! I have called and emailed. Please email me at tatiana @ tampabay
          . rr . com.

          > Thank you!
          >
          > In Service,
          > Tatiana
        • Diane Hauer
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 19, 2013
            I always have the answers. The question is, do they line up with the
            questions?
            ~Svan

            --
            "Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight
            It hopes we've learned something from yesterday."
            -- John Wayne

          • HL CO
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 20, 2013
              I certainly hope so! I sent an email privately to your gmail account.

              Tatiana