ISO

  • HL CO
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 18, 2013
      I am in search of Mistress Svanhildr Karlsdottir! I have some questions about the Society Siege Handbook and only you have the answers! I have called and emailed. Please email me at tatiana @ tampabay . rr . com.

      Thank you!

      In Service,
      Tatiana
    • Diane Hauer
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 18, 2013
        Received.

        ~Svanhildr

        --
        "Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight
        It hopes we've learned something from yesterday."

      • Diane Hauer
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 18, 2013
          I replied on 4/17. Please check your spam/trash in case it was sent there.
          I also just resent that reply a few minutes ago. (around 10pm EST)

          ~Svanhildr

          --
          "Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight
          It hopes we've learned something from yesterday."
          -- John Wayne

        • Paul W. Van Dyke
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 18, 2013
            Thar she blows ... Eyes have it she has the answers....

            > I am in search of Mistress Svanhildr Karlsdottir! I have some
            > questions about the Society Siege Handbook and only you have the
            > answers! I have called and emailed. Please email me at tatiana @ tampabay
            . rr . com.

            > Thank you!
            >
            > In Service,
            > Tatiana
          • Diane Hauer
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 19, 2013
              I always have the answers. The question is, do they line up with the
              questions?
              ~Svan

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 20, 2013
                I certainly hope so! I sent an email privately to your gmail account.

                Tatiana