Re: Pennsic class

  • Diccon de Reinport
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 10, 2013
      Greetings Baroness Tatiana,
      I am Lord Diccon de Reinport the Siege Marshal in Charge for Pennsic
      War 42. Unfortunately, my contact information is not on the Pennsic web
      site even though I submitted it a month ago. My primary responsibility
      is for the war point battles with artillery and the inspections to
      prepare for them. I also have oversight responsibility for any other
      battles that have artillery. If you are only shooting at targets and not
      people then technically I do not need to be involved. However I would be
      glad to help you however I can. One of the first things you need to do
      is reserve battlefield space. Submit your request to the Battlefield
      Scheduler at <http://pennsicwp.org/registration/battlefield-use/>. For
      mornings your best bet would be Friday of the first week or the middle
      Saturday. Otherwise you will need to look at afternoons. I will be happy
      to plug your class in the siege section of the Pennsic site book and web
      site. Let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

      --
      Lord Diccon de Reinport
      Middle Kingdom D.E.M. of Siege
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 15, 2013
        Thank you! I am working on the date right now.

        Tatiana