Re: [SCA-Siege] Re: Pennsic class

  • Oscar Van Loveren 000724 recon
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 8, 2013
      Found him, his name is spelled Diccon..... Find more here:

      http://www.midrealm.org/marshal/siege.php

      http://www.nni.com/
    • HL CO
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 8, 2013
        Thank you, I will call him.

        Tatiana

        --- In SCA-Siege@yahoogroups.com, "Oscar Van Loveren 000724 recon" <oscar@...> wrote:

        > Found him, his name is spelled Diccon..... Find more here:
        >
        > http://www.midrealm.org/marshal/siege.php
        >

        > > No I have not! Thank you for giving me a name. Do you
        > > have contact information so I may contact him?
        > >
        > > I am happy to hear you will all be there for both weeks
        > > as I have no idea yet of when this class will take place.
        > > I will be trying to find out that information as soon as
        > > possible! :-D
        > >
        > > Thank you!
        > > Tatiana
        > >
        > > --- In SCA-Siege@yahoogroups.com, "Oscar Van Loveren
        > > 000724 recon" <oscar@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Depending on time and place I MAY be able to make
        > > Pluvia
        > > > Mortis II available, and if my lovely bride and siege
        > > crew
        > > > mate is not pre-disposed I know she will be in
        > > > attendance..... We will be there both weeks, if that
        > > makes
        > > > a difference. Have you spoken to the MIC? Dickens is
        > > what
        > > > we call him, his proper title escapes me.....
        > > >
        > > > Lord Goerijs "the Unpronounceable" Goriszoon.

        > > way
        > > arriving

        > > and

      • Diccon de Reinport
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 10, 2013
          Greetings Baroness Tatiana,
          I am Lord Diccon de Reinport the Siege Marshal in Charge for Pennsic
          War 42. Unfortunately, my contact information is not on the Pennsic web
          site even though I submitted it a month ago. My primary responsibility
          is for the war point battles with artillery and the inspections to
          prepare for them. I also have oversight responsibility for any other
          battles that have artillery. If you are only shooting at targets and not
          people then technically I do not need to be involved. However I would be
          glad to help you however I can. One of the first things you need to do
          is reserve battlefield space. Submit your request to the Battlefield
          Scheduler at <http://pennsicwp.org/registration/battlefield-use/>. For
          mornings your best bet would be Friday of the first week or the middle
          Saturday. Otherwise you will need to look at afternoons. I will be happy
          to plug your class in the siege section of the Pennsic site book and web
          site. Let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

          --
          Lord Diccon de Reinport
          Middle Kingdom D.E.M. of Siege
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 15, 2013
            Thank you! I am working on the date right now.

            Tatiana