Re: [SCA-Siege] Re: Pennsic class

  • wbfountain@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 7, 2013
      Dont know who is handling it this year but they usually go by the title of
      "Battlefield Coordinator"

      Bryan Fountain

      Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 8, 2013
        Found him, his name is spelled Diccon..... Find more here:

        http://www.midrealm.org/marshal/siege.php

        http://www.nni.com/
      • HL CO
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 8, 2013
          Thank you, I will call him.

          Tatiana

          --- In SCA-Siege@yahoogroups.com, "Oscar Van Loveren 000724 recon" <oscar@...> wrote:

          > Found him, his name is spelled Diccon..... Find more here:
          >
          > http://www.midrealm.org/marshal/siege.php
          >

          > > No I have not! Thank you for giving me a name. Do you
          > > have contact information so I may contact him?
          > >
          > > I am happy to hear you will all be there for both weeks
          > > as I have no idea yet of when this class will take place.
          > > I will be trying to find out that information as soon as
          > > possible! :-D
          > >
          > > Thank you!
          > > Tatiana
          > >
          > > --- In SCA-Siege@yahoogroups.com, "Oscar Van Loveren
          > > 000724 recon" <oscar@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Depending on time and place I MAY be able to make
          > > Pluvia
          > > > Mortis II available, and if my lovely bride and siege
          > > crew
          > > > mate is not pre-disposed I know she will be in
          > > > attendance..... We will be there both weeks, if that
          > > makes
          > > > a difference. Have you spoken to the MIC? Dickens is
          > > what
          > > > we call him, his proper title escapes me.....
          > > >
          > > > Lord Goerijs "the Unpronounceable" Goriszoon.

          > > way
          > > arriving

          > > and

        • Diccon de Reinport
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 10, 2013
            Greetings Baroness Tatiana,
            I am Lord Diccon de Reinport the Siege Marshal in Charge for Pennsic
            War 42. Unfortunately, my contact information is not on the Pennsic web
            site even though I submitted it a month ago. My primary responsibility
            is for the war point battles with artillery and the inspections to
            prepare for them. I also have oversight responsibility for any other
            battles that have artillery. If you are only shooting at targets and not
            people then technically I do not need to be involved. However I would be
            glad to help you however I can. One of the first things you need to do
            is reserve battlefield space. Submit your request to the Battlefield
            Scheduler at <http://pennsicwp.org/registration/battlefield-use/>. For
            mornings your best bet would be Friday of the first week or the middle
            Saturday. Otherwise you will need to look at afternoons. I will be happy
            to plug your class in the siege section of the Pennsic site book and web
            site. Let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

            --
            Lord Diccon de Reinport
            Middle Kingdom D.E.M. of Siege
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 15, 2013
              Thank you! I am working on the date right now.

              Tatiana