Siege Marshal needed

  • glistam108
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2013
      Greetings from the Shire of Roxbury Mill,

      April 27 is our shire's annual event, Sergeants & Scholars, a teaching event for all disciplines on the grounds of an abbey in Brookeville, MD.  This year we intend to host classes and demonstrations on siege weapons, as well as run authorizations.  However, the siege marshal and instructor we originally planned on cannot make it, so we are putting out this request for any available siege marshal to attend the event.  We will have an 80 yard target range set up to test and demonstrate the engines, and at least one engine (with ammunition) will be provided by the shire for use, so you won't have to haul anything.  If you are interested, please contact me as soon as possible.  This is a highly visible site and nothing draws interest like giant flying yellow javelins!

      Details about the event can be found here:  http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/event_flyer.php?event_id=201ffb02

      In service,
      Nicolo Santorio
      Shire of Roxbury Mill