Re: [SCA-Siege] Re: Pennsic class

  • Oscar Van Loveren 000724 recon
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 7 1:40 PM
      Depending on time and place I MAY be able to make Pluvia
      Mortis II available, and if my lovely bride and siege crew
      mate is not pre-disposed I know she will be in
      attendance..... We will be there both weeks, if that makes
      a difference. Have you spoken to the MIC? Dickens is what
      we call him, his proper title escapes me.....

      Lord Goerijs "the Unpronounceable" Goriszoon.

      > Awesome! Thank you very much! I am very excited about
      > this class. The Siege Community has been overlooked way
      > to long. :-) Do you think most people will be arriving
      > the first week or the second week? I will request one
      > over the other if I can. Or even the middle weekend?
      >
      > Tatiana
      >
      > --- In SCA-Siege@yahoogroups.com, robin <OTRobin@...>
      > wrote:
      > >

      > > Great idea and we can find you several engines to
      > "borrow" for this.
      > > Once you get the time and date set for the class,
      > please share and I will be certain to spread the word and
      > make sure there are engines and ammo available.
      > > Baroness Nivah
      > > Aethelmearc Siege Brigadier

      http://www.nni.com/
    • HL CO
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 7 6:12 PM
        No I have not! Thank you for giving me a name. Do you have contact information so I may contact him?

        I am happy to hear you will all be there for both weeks as I have no idea yet of when this class will take place. I will be trying to find out that information as soon as possible! :-D

        Thank you!
        Tatiana

        --- In SCA-Siege@yahoogroups.com, "Oscar Van Loveren 000724 recon" <oscar@...> wrote:

        > Depending on time and place I MAY be able to make Pluvia
        > Mortis II available, and if my lovely bride and siege crew
        > mate is not pre-disposed I know she will be in
        > attendance..... We will be there both weeks, if that makes
        > a difference. Have you spoken to the MIC? Dickens is what
        > we call him, his proper title escapes me.....
        >
        > Lord Goerijs "the Unpronounceable" Goriszoon.
        >

        > > Awesome! Thank you very much! I am very excited about
        > > this class. The Siege Community has been overlooked way
        > > to long. :-) Do you think most people will be arriving
        > > the first week or the second week? I will request one
        > > over the other if I can. Or even the middle weekend?
        > >
        > > Tatiana
        > >
        > > --- In SCA-Siege@yahoogroups.com, robin <OTRobin@>
        > > wrote:
        > > >

        > > > Great idea and we can find you several engines to
        > > "borrow" for this.
        > > > Once you get the time and date set for the class,
        > > please share and I will be certain to spread the word and
        > > make sure there are engines and ammo available.
        > > > Baroness Nivah
        > > > Aethelmearc Siege Brigadier

      • HL CO
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 7 6:14 PM
          Thank you! Do you have contact information so I can contact the proper personnel to make this all happen?

          Tatiana

        • wbfountain@aol.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 7 6:35 PM
            Dont know who is handling it this year but they usually go by the title of
            "Battlefield Coordinator"

            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 8 3:36 AM
              Found him, his name is spelled Diccon..... Find more here:

              http://www.midrealm.org/marshal/siege.php

              http://www.nni.com/
            • HL CO
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 8 3:53 AM
                Thank you, I will call him.

                Tatiana

                --- In SCA-Siege@yahoogroups.com, "Oscar Van Loveren 000724 recon" <oscar@...> wrote:

                > Found him, his name is spelled Diccon..... Find more here:
                >
                > http://www.midrealm.org/marshal/siege.php
                >

                > > No I have not! Thank you for giving me a name. Do you
                > > have contact information so I may contact him?
                > >
                > > I am happy to hear you will all be there for both weeks
                > > as I have no idea yet of when this class will take place.
                > > I will be trying to find out that information as soon as
                > > possible! :-D
                > >
                > > Thank you!
                > > Tatiana
                > >
                > > --- In SCA-Siege@yahoogroups.com, "Oscar Van Loveren
                > > 000724 recon" <oscar@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Depending on time and place I MAY be able to make
                > > Pluvia
                > > > Mortis II available, and if my lovely bride and siege
                > > crew
                > > > mate is not pre-disposed I know she will be in
                > > > attendance..... We will be there both weeks, if that
                > > makes
                > > > a difference. Have you spoken to the MIC? Dickens is
                > > what
                > > > we call him, his proper title escapes me.....
                > > >
                > > > Lord Goerijs "the Unpronounceable" Goriszoon.

                > > way
                > > arriving

                > > and

              • Diccon de Reinport
                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 10 6:17 PM
                  Greetings Baroness Tatiana,
                  I am Lord Diccon de Reinport the Siege Marshal in Charge for Pennsic
                  War 42. Unfortunately, my contact information is not on the Pennsic web
                  site even though I submitted it a month ago. My primary responsibility
                  is for the war point battles with artillery and the inspections to
                  prepare for them. I also have oversight responsibility for any other
                  battles that have artillery. If you are only shooting at targets and not
                  people then technically I do not need to be involved. However I would be
                  glad to help you however I can. One of the first things you need to do
                  is reserve battlefield space. Submit your request to the Battlefield
                  Scheduler at <http://pennsicwp.org/registration/battlefield-use/>. For
                  mornings your best bet would be Friday of the first week or the middle
                  Saturday. Otherwise you will need to look at afternoons. I will be happy
                  to plug your class in the siege section of the Pennsic site book and web
                  site. Let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

                  --
                  Lord Diccon de Reinport
                  Middle Kingdom D.E.M. of Siege
                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 15 6:10 PM
                    Thank you! I am working on the date right now.

                    Tatiana