Re: Pennsic class

  • HL CO
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 7, 2013
      Awesome! Thank you very much! I am very excited about this class. The Siege Community has been overlooked way to long. :-) Do you think most people will be arriving the first week or the second week? I will request one over the other if I can. Or even the middle weekend?

      Tatiana

    • wbfountain@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 7, 2013
        If you need time on the battlefield to shoot. You might want to arrange it
        soon. It gills up fast.

        Bryan Fountain

        Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

        Awesome! Thank you very much! I am very excited about this class. The Siege
        Community has been overlooked way to long. :-) Do you think most people
        will be arriving the first week or the second week? I will request one over
        the other if I can. Or even the middle weekend?

        Tatiana

        --- In SCA-Siege@yahoogroups.com, robin <OTRobin@...> wrote:

        > Great idea and we can find you several engines to "borrow" for this.
        > Once you get the time and date set for the class, please share and I will
        be certain to spread the word and make sure there are engines and ammo
        available.
        > Baroness Nivah
        > Aethelmearc Siege Brigadier

      • Oscar Van Loveren 000724 recon
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 7, 2013
          Depending on time and place I MAY be able to make Pluvia
          Mortis II available, and if my lovely bride and siege crew
          mate is not pre-disposed I know she will be in
          attendance..... We will be there both weeks, if that makes
          a difference. Have you spoken to the MIC? Dickens is what
          we call him, his proper title escapes me.....

          Lord Goerijs "the Unpronounceable" Goriszoon.

          > Awesome! Thank you very much! I am very excited about
          > this class. The Siege Community has been overlooked way
          > to long. :-) Do you think most people will be arriving
          > the first week or the second week? I will request one
          > over the other if I can. Or even the middle weekend?
          >
          > Tatiana
          >
          > --- In SCA-Siege@yahoogroups.com, robin <OTRobin@...>
          > wrote:
          > >

          > > Great idea and we can find you several engines to
          > "borrow" for this.
          > > Once you get the time and date set for the class,
          > please share and I will be certain to spread the word and
          > make sure there are engines and ammo available.
          > > Baroness Nivah
          > > Aethelmearc Siege Brigadier

          http://www.nni.com/
        • HL CO
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 7, 2013
            No I have not! Thank you for giving me a name. Do you have contact information so I may contact him?

            I am happy to hear you will all be there for both weeks as I have no idea yet of when this class will take place. I will be trying to find out that information as soon as possible! :-D

            Thank you!
            Tatiana

            --- In SCA-Siege@yahoogroups.com, "Oscar Van Loveren 000724 recon" <oscar@...> wrote:

            > Depending on time and place I MAY be able to make Pluvia
            > Mortis II available, and if my lovely bride and siege crew
            > mate is not pre-disposed I know she will be in
            > attendance..... We will be there both weeks, if that makes
            > a difference. Have you spoken to the MIC? Dickens is what
            > we call him, his proper title escapes me.....
            >
            > Lord Goerijs "the Unpronounceable" Goriszoon.
            >

            > > Awesome! Thank you very much! I am very excited about
            > > this class. The Siege Community has been overlooked way
            > > to long. :-) Do you think most people will be arriving
            > > the first week or the second week? I will request one
            > > over the other if I can. Or even the middle weekend?
            > >
            > > Tatiana
            > >
            > > --- In SCA-Siege@yahoogroups.com, robin <OTRobin@>
            > > wrote:
            > > >

            > > > Great idea and we can find you several engines to
            > > "borrow" for this.
            > > > Once you get the time and date set for the class,
            > > please share and I will be certain to spread the word and
            > > make sure there are engines and ammo available.
            > > > Baroness Nivah
            > > > Aethelmearc Siege Brigadier

          • HL CO
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 7, 2013
              Thank you! Do you have contact information so I can contact the proper personnel to make this all happen?

              Tatiana

            • wbfountain@aol.com
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 7, 2013
                Dont know who is handling it this year but they usually go by the title of
                "Battlefield Coordinator"

                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 8, 2013
                  Found him, his name is spelled Diccon..... Find more here:

                  http://www.midrealm.org/marshal/siege.php

                  http://www.nni.com/
                • HL CO
                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 8, 2013
                    Thank you, I will call him.

                    Tatiana

                    --- In SCA-Siege@yahoogroups.com, "Oscar Van Loveren 000724 recon" <oscar@...> wrote:

                    > Found him, his name is spelled Diccon..... Find more here:
                    >
                    > http://www.midrealm.org/marshal/siege.php
                    >

                    > > No I have not! Thank you for giving me a name. Do you
                    > > have contact information so I may contact him?
                    > >
                    > > I am happy to hear you will all be there for both weeks
                    > > as I have no idea yet of when this class will take place.
                    > > I will be trying to find out that information as soon as
                    > > possible! :-D
                    > >
                    > > Thank you!
                    > > Tatiana
                    > >
                    > > --- In SCA-Siege@yahoogroups.com, "Oscar Van Loveren
                    > > 000724 recon" <oscar@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > Depending on time and place I MAY be able to make
                    > > Pluvia
                    > > > Mortis II available, and if my lovely bride and siege
                    > > crew
                    > > > mate is not pre-disposed I know she will be in
                    > > > attendance..... We will be there both weeks, if that
                    > > makes
                    > > > a difference. Have you spoken to the MIC? Dickens is
                    > > what
                    > > > we call him, his proper title escapes me.....
                    > > >
                    > > > Lord Goerijs "the Unpronounceable" Goriszoon.

                    > > way
                    > > arriving

                    > > and

                  • Diccon de Reinport
                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 10, 2013
                      Greetings Baroness Tatiana,
                      I am Lord Diccon de Reinport the Siege Marshal in Charge for Pennsic
                      War 42. Unfortunately, my contact information is not on the Pennsic web
                      site even though I submitted it a month ago. My primary responsibility
                      is for the war point battles with artillery and the inspections to
                      prepare for them. I also have oversight responsibility for any other
                      battles that have artillery. If you are only shooting at targets and not
                      people then technically I do not need to be involved. However I would be
                      glad to help you however I can. One of the first things you need to do
                      is reserve battlefield space. Submit your request to the Battlefield
                      Scheduler at <http://pennsicwp.org/registration/battlefield-use/>. For
                      mornings your best bet would be Friday of the first week or the middle
                      Saturday. Otherwise you will need to look at afternoons. I will be happy
                      to plug your class in the siege section of the Pennsic site book and web
                      site. Let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

                      --
                      Lord Diccon de Reinport
                      Middle Kingdom D.E.M. of Siege
                      Message 10 of 12 , Apr 15, 2013
                        Thank you! I am working on the date right now.

                        Tatiana