Re: [SCA-Siege] Pennsic

  • Oscar Van Loveren 000724 recon
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 30, 2013
      Thanks for the quick response! Is this "The" schedule, as
      in the whole war? Or something internal not ready for
      distribution. So far all I've found on-line is the heavy
      schedule. Trying to schedule some classes.....

      > Monday July 29, 2:00pm according to the schedule I got.
      >
      > - Rich
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone
      >
      > On Mar 30, 2013, at 9:15 PM, Oscar Van Loveren
      > <oscar@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Does anyone know the day and possibly time for the
      > Siege Tournament yet?
      > >
      > > YIS, Goerijs the Unpronounceable.

      http://www.nni.com/
    • Richard le Hauke
      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 30, 2013
        This is on the published war point schedule.

        - Rich

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 18 , Mar 30, 2013
          Duh! See it now. Thanks.