Re: [SCA-Siege] Pennsic

  • Richard le Hauke
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 30, 2013
      Monday July 29, 2:00pm according to the schedule I got.

      - Rich

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 30, 2013, at 9:15 PM, Oscar Van Loveren <oscar@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone know the day and possibly time for the Siege Tournament yet?
      >
      > YIS, Goerijs the Unpronounceable.

    • Oscar Van Loveren 000724 recon
      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 30, 2013
        Thanks for the quick response! Is this "The" schedule, as
        in the whole war? Or something internal not ready for
        distribution. So far all I've found on-line is the heavy
        schedule. Trying to schedule some classes.....

        > Monday July 29, 2:00pm according to the schedule I got.
        >
        > - Rich
        >
        > Sent from my iPhone
        >
        > On Mar 30, 2013, at 9:15 PM, Oscar Van Loveren
        > <oscar@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Does anyone know the day and possibly time for the
        > Siege Tournament yet?
        > >
        > > YIS, Goerijs the Unpronounceable.

        http://www.nni.com/
      • Richard le Hauke
        Message 3 of 18 , Mar 30, 2013
          This is on the published war point schedule.

          - Rich

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 18 , Mar 30, 2013
            Duh! See it now. Thanks.