Pennsic

  • Oscar Van Loveren
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 30, 2013
      Does anyone know the day and possibly time for the Siege Tournament yet?

      YIS, Goerijs the Unpronounceable.
    • Richard le Hauke
      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 30, 2013
        Monday July 29, 2:00pm according to the schedule I got.

        - Rich

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Mar 30, 2013, at 9:15 PM, Oscar Van Loveren <oscar@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone know the day and possibly time for the Siege Tournament yet?
        >
        > YIS, Goerijs the Unpronounceable.

      • Oscar Van Loveren 000724 recon
        Message 3 of 18 , Mar 30, 2013
          Thanks for the quick response! Is this "The" schedule, as
          in the whole war? Or something internal not ready for
          distribution. So far all I've found on-line is the heavy
          schedule. Trying to schedule some classes.....

          > Monday July 29, 2:00pm according to the schedule I got.
          >
          > - Rich
          >
          > Sent from my iPhone
          >
          > On Mar 30, 2013, at 9:15 PM, Oscar Van Loveren
          > <oscar@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Does anyone know the day and possibly time for the
          > Siege Tournament yet?
          > >
          > > YIS, Goerijs the Unpronounceable.

          http://www.nni.com/
        • Richard le Hauke
          Message 4 of 18 , Mar 30, 2013
            This is on the published war point schedule.

            - Rich

            Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 18 , Mar 30, 2013
              Duh! See it now. Thanks.