ISO Karl Thorgeirsson

  • Diane Hauer
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2013
      If anyone can get me in touch with Karl I would appreciate it. I have an
      email address that was hand written that I am unable to read well.

      Thank you
      ~Svanhildr
      --
      "Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight
      It hopes we've learned something from yesterday."

    • Missile Marshal
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22, 2013
        Karl Thorgeirsson (Chuck Kaun) is one of my deputies (Deputy Kingdom
        Missile Marshal - Siege)you can reach him at jack_a_lope31@... or
        his cell phone is 918-640-6951

        Let me know if there is anything you need or if you have problems.

        Vincenti da Murano